Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chicken or the egg?

Sometime I just don't know where to start. Too many thoughts on many different topics, I can't process it all.

That's when I feel most tired.

I guess I can start with my band. One of my bandmates is being shipped off to middle-of-nowhere, Alberta. That's what you get for joining the army buddy...

I hate the PR aspect of my job. I'm so junior that people just make small talk. Then again, other than my line of work, I have nothing in common with 99% of these people. No biggie.

Apartment: I'm starting to come to terms with how far I live. The denial is slowly wearing out. Maybe I should consider moving closer to downtown?

Today is day 9 of my smoke free life. Go me.

Money: I have none. Not as much as I'd like anyways...

Blah. All this to say that there's a lot going on today. The only thing I know for sure is that my lady friend is awesome and I'd probably be pretty bummed out if it weren't for her.

So which comes first? Exhaustion or lots of random thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Ahah tu avais dit précedemment que tu stoppais le ranting non? :P And am I the lady friend? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben oui c'est toi la lady friend! Et je suis incapable de cesser de ranter!

    ReplyDelete